All black? Yes, definitely. If you are not afraid of more edgy fashion and more edgy looks then wearing all black is definitely a great fashion choice. But, sometimes wearing all black can be a bit tricky. Black, however, can also be very one-dimensional and boring, and while it may seem easy to dress in just one color, I have my 5 rules that I keep in mind when wearing all black!
1. Vary the fabrics and textures. Mixing fabrics can be really fun and can make your look go from 7 to a perfect 10.
2. Make sure the fabric selection is season appropriate. A black wool dress will look fabulous in the fall, but out-of-place during the summer. You dont want to look like a fashion victim, right?
3. Take advantage of the fact that black is slimming and have the clothes be more fitted and flattering, rather than shapeless and drab.
4. Add a statement piece! Bold, edgy, colorful jewelry or bags are a great choice.
5. Make your outfit even more edgy with a special edgy lipstick color. I love dark red and dark plum tones in winter.
You can get this amazing dress here: click/klik BLACK PENCIL DRESS
GoldenRose matt lipstick.