Keep it casual!

Hello dolls! I feel like I am playing catch up with more summery looks as the weather is really strangly warm for november, and i really love it since i never liked winter and cold weather anyway. This street-style casual look is definitely one of my favourite ones. I love how this turtleneck sweater makes my whole outfit look a little bit more classy. Turtleneck sweaters are a "must have" wardrobe piece this season, so buying a few different ones isnt a bad idea.
I love mixing different style ideas and so should you beacuse the result can be really amazing! This time i went for a nice, comfy casual look, i love how this long grey trench coat adds a bit of spice to my whole look. I think every fashionista needs a coat like this! I bought it online and i totaly love it.
You can get it here CLICK/KLIK GREY LONG SLEEVE TRENCH COAT

xoxo
K.


5 comments

  1. Plašček je res lep. Joj, jaz si pa več ne upam naročevat stvari z interneta, ponavadi mi je vse preveliko =/
    Xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. tole je pa skor da ne pred mojim domom slikan.:D sm mogla 2x pogledat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja Litija =) kar kul lokacija za slikat!
    xo
    K.

    ReplyDelete

Negativity free! Thank you dolls for all your lovely comments!