Them jeans!


Hello dolls! Here is a quick oufit post from my trip around the city today. Cant get enought of this amazing sunny weather here in Slovenia, gosh how i love summer! I really enjoy sunbathing and drinking mojitos all the time! 

Lets talk about them jeans! I love this ripped/bleached style trend, i think its really a big big street style trend especially this summer. I love how you can wear them with almost everything, heels, espadrilles, sneakers... I bought them via Sheinside.com and i really like them. I choosed a casual look, white shirt, wedges and jeans, i feel really comfy and chic at the same time. T-shirt is from H&M and the wedges are from Tally Weijl.

You can get the ripped jeans here (click) BLUE RIPPED JEANS

XOXO
K.

2 comments

Negativity free! Thank you dolls for all your lovely comments!