Dressed up for summer!



Hello dolls! How was your weekend? I had a really great time with my boyfriend, we had a short trip to nearby lake and we were driving around in our cabrio and i felt in love with summer all over again. Few days back i got my package from Romwe! I love this long maxi t-shirt, great combination with jeans made me felt all crazy denimlicious. I felt really comfy and cant wait to take this little sugar with me on my vacation. Perfect choice for short beach walks. I really love Romwe, they have amazing stuff and i was never disappointed with my orders. What about you dolls, do you love online shopping?

You can get this two sugars here: (click) Maxi Dress for only 15$  and (click) Ripped Denim Jeans for only 14$

xoxo
K.

6 comments

Negativity free! Thank you dolls for all your lovely comments!