With so many new perfumes launched every year, how do you know which scents are worth your dollars and cents? And who has the time (or wrist space) to sample them all? This are my top 5 fragrances every girl should try out, or at least one of them! But in the end, everything is up to you and your character.
1. YSL Manifesto- Best oriental scent this moment. It has "warm" and feminine notes like Sandalwood, jasmin and vanille. Manifesto is for women, which represents creativity and passion. I think that a person who wears this perfume is original, mysterious and everywhere leaves a strong impression.
2. Thiery Mugler Alien-Alien is a sweet spicy woody fragrance that emphasizes individuality, courage and freedom of women. I think that Alien smells like freedom and seduction. With it’s bold and mysterious atmosphere orbiting around three simple notes like Cashmere, ambergris and jasmine. Thierry Mugler’s Alien perfume is definitely from a whole other planet!
3. Versace Woman- This perfume is created for every occasion and is perfect for day and night use. It is a nice floral scent and has notes like raspberry, lotus and wood. I think this perfume is for ladies that love exotic and sweet fragrances.
4. Max Mara by Max Mara- This is one of my favourite fragrances! It screams fashion. Its a rich and feminine scent. Max Mara is the first perfume from the fashion house of Max Mara. Top notes include Lily, magnolia and orchid bloom in perfume’s heart, while the trail of musk harmonized by sugar cane and wood is sensual and warm.
5. Max Mara Silk Touch- This is more a summer or spring floral/fruity scent and it is appropriate for every occasion. Gentle and feminine, Max Mara-Silk Touch is inspired by the intense silk tree scent. The scent opens with cherry blossom and barberry.