Red element style

Hello dolls! In honor of the sun shining and our awesome forecast for the next couple of days, I’m officially moving in my spring closet! I’ll still keep some transition pieces out (like this faux fur vest) but pastels, neons and florals are calling my name! A "Must have" fashion piece for spring are definitely watches!!!!  Gold, silver, pink, blue, white, red, pick any color you like. I  LOVE my new red watch, it was send for me from SUPER LEPA and it adds a special twist to my oufit.
 
 
wearing: Zara jeans, HERMES belt, Converse Allstars, H&M purse & vest & sunglasses, Super Lepa watch.
 
 xoxo
K.

6 comments

  1. Great outfit!I like your style))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello =) thanks for your comment. Sure, we can follow =)

      xx
      K.

      Delete
  2. Your watch is cute. It adds the pop of color to your outfit :)

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Pam
    www.classypam.com

    ReplyDelete

Negativity free! Thank you dolls for all your lovely comments!