Vintage is always a good idea!



Hello dolls!One of the questions I am often asked is how I would classify my personal style!Hm.... currently i love vintage vs. glam trend because it"s very feminine, and i always say to my friends "Vintage is always a good idea"! I also love street style vs. edgy and retro combinations. I usually mix all following trends and then i create my own personal look.


Ps: I am in love with this vintage bag from Borseto.com ,its so Chanel. And my next winter favourite is definitely this amazing statement necklace.
 



 
 


                                                                                                     Wearing: Borseto.com bag, H&m sweater, Clark coat, Tally weijl necklace and some random shoes.

 
                                                                                                Follow me on FACEBOOK
                                     


xoxo
K.

39 comments

  1. luškan outfit pa zelo lepa verižica <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. popolnoma točno. :)

    obožujem vintage. :D super blogec. in noro dobre fotke. :D mi je všeč outfit. imava enak plašček, le da sem ga jaz prodala. :D

    xoxo, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag!!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! Love your baggy!

    xoxo,diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklace, it's gorgeous!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

  6. hi sweety, lovely blog and graphic, I'm your new follower!
    If you want see my blog and tell me if you like this ;D

    xoxo jexika lyter

    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that necklace and that bag!!
    XO
    Christa Jayne
    fashionorfamine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love your coat very very much.. <3
    and what a beautiful pics..
    oh and I'm already followed you, number 313..
    can you follow me back? thanks honey.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! I especially like your necklace!
    Ofcourse, I would like to follow eachother! I'm now following you on GFC! Your turn ;)

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!! Hope we keep in touch =)

      xx
      K.

      Delete
  10. hey, I nominated you for the liebster award :-) check out www.the-belgian-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also like vintage stuff! But I think you should only have one vintage accessory to make an outfit great and unique!

    Come and visit my blog, please, if you'd like:

    http://the--street.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ful lepa verižica! Pa plašček mi je tudi všeč. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, i really appreciate!<3 sure!!

      xx
      K.

      Delete
  14. HI :)

    very pretty blog ! I like it

    hope you have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful post!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  16. great look! I really liked necklace and coat:) Would u like to follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, love your outfit :) You put it together really well!

    www.style-me-yesterday.com

    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete

Negativity free! Thank you dolls for all your lovely comments!