"Feelin' Blue" on a sunny day

Today was the most beautiful day. It was warm, sunny and i became all nostalgic about spring, summer and all that wild summer days&nights. My boyfriend and i went on a little shopping trip and i felt in love with this cute baby blue clutch. I was "feelin" the blue on a sunny day. How funny =)
 
 
 
 

                                                                                                                Clutch: Naja boutique (Btc)




         Follow me on FACEBOOK
 
 
 
 
xoxo
K.

31 comments

  1. Krasna torbica. :) Netki so pika na i.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, obožujem jo!

    Barva je odlična!

    ReplyDelete
  3. worm je črv, warm je toplo...sam en mičken popravek:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala za vaš popravek ;) tipkarski škratek rad ponagaja!

      Delete
  4. Love this bag!! So gorgeous :)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comment and happy friday!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm feeling blue for that clutch too! It is awesome. I love studded items.


    Drop by our blog and enter our $80 MsDressy Voucher Giveaway!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this clutch! i'm following you now, thanks for your comment :) keep in touch
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bag!!! <3

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous clutch. I love the gold detail.

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clutch. I wonder if I can get that in the US?

    I'm your newest follower and would love for your to visit me often! =)

    -Jan

    livelikebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Negativity free! Thank you dolls for all your lovely comments!